Through a warm accepting climate, we will provide an educational program which encourages the growth of the whole child. Our continuous interactive curriculum will strive to meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of the preschool child. Under the guidance of qualified teachers, the unique talents and abilities of each child will be valued.
Since play is the language of children, a Christian atmosphere for group living will promote healthy attitudes and place emphasis on the importance of good decision making. It is the intent of this program that we will foster a positive outreach between Satellite Beach UMC and the community.
Our school year follows the Brevard County public school calendar. Preschool hours are 9am to 12pm. Before Care 8:05 to 9am and Lunch Bunch 12 to 1:50 pm. (M-Th)
We are closed most of the summer, so you can enjoy family time with your kids, but may offer summer camp.
Office Hours: M-Th 8am-3pm, F 8am-12pm
Affordable Early Education
Two Day programs: $1800/year to be charged in equal monthly payments.
Three Day programs: $2400/year to be charged in equal monthly payments.
Five Day programs: $3400/year to be charged in equal monthly payments.
We also charge a once per school year, non-refundable registration fee of $125 (VPK) excepted).
State License # C18BRO153
Affordable Early Education
Two Day programs: $150/m
Three Day programs: $200/m
Five Day programs: $300/m
We also charge a once per school year, non-refundable registration fee of $100.
State License # C18BRO153
Please note that the Two Year Old classes are divided by older students and younger students who have turned two by September 1. The younger twos class may accept students turning two in the fall if space allows.
- Younger Two Year Old 2 day program (Thursday/Friday). Due to the age of students the class will start out at a shorter duration and periodically lengthen to 3 hours and have an average of 8-10 students with a teacher and an assistant. Eligible students will turn two after April 1 and before September 1 of the school year.
- Older Two Year Old 3 Day (MTW) Eligible students for the Older Two year Old class must have turned two between September 1 and before March 3, of the previous school year We have a average of 10 students with teacher and assistant. Eligible students will have turned two between Sept 1, and March 31.
- Three Year Old 3 day program: (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) (9:00 - 12:00) in room 1. We have a average of 10 students with one teacher and assistant. Applicants must be toilet trained and three years old on or before September 1.
- Three Year Old 3 day program: (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) (9:00 - 12:00) in room 1. We have a average of 10 students with one teacher and assistant. Applicants must be toilet trained and three years old on or before September 1.
- Three Year Old 5 day program: (Monday through Friday) (9:00 - 12:00) in room 2. We have an average of 10 students with a teacher and assistant. Applicants must be toilet trained and three years old on or before September 1.
- Four Year Old: (VPK) (5 day program) (Monday through Friday) (9:00 - 12:00). Applicants must be four years old on or before September 1. We have three VPK rooms. The VPK teachers will have an assistant and an average of 12 students. Student enrollment is not insured until the VPK certificate has been filed with the preschool.
- Lunch Bunch: A program for students in a three year old class or four year old class, that meets Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays until 1:50 pm. Lunch Bunch is offered on a permanent roster system with drop in availability when space allows. For information on fees, please see the Registration and Tuition Information below. Lunch Bunch is cancelled for field trips and some program days.
- Extended Day VPK: Similar to Lunch Bunch but with a teacher and is curriculum based. It is offered on a permanent roster system with drop in availability when space allows. For information on fees, please see the Registration and Tuition Information below. Extended Day VPK may be cancelled for field trips and some program days.
- Before Care: Offered every morning from 8:05 – 8:55 am for those enrolled in a three year old class or a four year old class. For information on fees, please see the Registration and Tuition Information below. Before Care is cancelled for field trips and certain programs.
- Those interested in a tour may schedule through email as early as January.
- Registration for new students begins in March. Registrations may be turned in earlier and kept on file till March. HINT: New families use the Online Wait List feature found below. Returning families after an absence, please email the preschool office so your account can be opened. All families must complete the Registration documents below regardless.
- Payments: SBUMP collects payments via Tuition Express, an automated system that will process through a checking account or a Visa or MasterCard.
- Read the SBUM Preschool Handbook, and the DCF required "Know Your Child Care Brochure"
- Read, print, sign, date the Parental Acknowledgement and Disclosure
- Read, print, sign, date the Addendum to Parent Handbook due to Covid-19
- Registration Packet
- Tuition Express Payment Processing Form to process the $125 registration fee.
- State of Florida Certification of Immunization
- State of Florida DOH School Entry Health Exam Form.
- Flu Brochure
- VPK Certificates: Please turn in VPK certificates signed and dated.
- For OWL (Online Wait List) click here. Please include both parents or guardians information.
Note about printing forms from WORD documents, make sure all margins are set to narrow or the form will not format right.
- SBUMP 2021-2022 Reg and Tuition Information
- 2021-2022 SBUMP Reg Packet for Two Year Olds Revised 2021-1-20
- 2021-2022 SBUMP Reg Packet for Three Year Olds revised 2021-1-20
- 2021-2022 SBUMP VPK Reg Packet for Four Year Olds revised 2021-1-20
- Parental Acknowledgement and Disclosure SBUMP
- Addendum to Parent Handbook due to Covid
- 2020-2021 Parent Handbook FINAL Jan 2020
- Tuition Express Payment Processing form
- Know your child care
- Flu Brochure (CF-PI 175-70 June 2009)
Get In Touch
Please contact Mrs. Siemer during office hours at 321-777-0116 X223.